The day was 24th September 2016. It began with a positive note as we the bloggers from Chennai - Vinod, Rajesh, Shrinidhi, Katie and her daughter Ranjani and I arrived at the Urban Tree office before the designated time of 10AM.
The day began with a presentation from the marketing team. After sometime, Mr Abhishek Mehta, MD of UrbanTree Homes joined us and he took us through the journey offline as to how the company has conceptualised. Some interesting facts and figures were shared with us.
The most important aspect of all which were even embossed on the four glass doors of their office is given below. Take a look to find out as to what it is all about.
The company as mentioned above believes in Transparency, Responsibility, Quality and Trust. What also makes Urban Tree the most preferred one among others is holding the Quarterly Customer Meet where prior to handing over the projects, the customers would get to meet Mr Abhishek Mehta and Mr Abhinay Mehta once in every 3 month where they would let them know about the progress of the project. Even after the completion and handover, they would still be in touch with the customers.
Mr Abhishek said that he would always retain a flat which he has developed and so as Mr Abhinay since he see them as their daughter as they conceptualised, designed and delivered it.
The company believes in Quality over Quantity and earn the money in the right manner by pleasing the customers. They have received numerous awards and has decided in developing only the GREEN Buildings henceforth. They believe in delivering projects at prime locations at an affordable price which is why their price ranges from Rs.30 Lakhs to Rs.80 Lakhs. They also follow the policy of "We Pay if We Delay"
The company has completed 4 projects and there are 4 more ongoing projects and all these were achieved in just 6 years as the company as founded in Nov 2010. So far, the company has conducted 40 customer meets and has got 850+ customers. Their success rate is so good that 25% of their sales comes from customer reference. The company has ISO 9001 Certification and has also got BB+ CARE Ratings. They are also the first the introduce Vibro Stone columns which were usually used in commercial projects in Infinity,Porur which withstands earthquake.
The company has RMC,Solid blocks,uPVC Windows and Solar Energy equipments manufacturing units and because of this they achieve greater amount of savings which in turn is passed on to the customers. The company is indulged in CSR activities too.
So far the company has completed Oakwood(36 units), Atrium (80 Units), Trinity Garden (136 Units) and Infinity.
Their ongoing projects include Fantastic at Vanagaram with 300 Units, Oxygen at Perumbakkam with 636 Units, WOW at Medavakkam with 169 Units and Superb at Urapakkam with 284 Units.
Their upcoming project is Awesome.
We took a selfie before we began out #UrbanTreeJourney
As it was already 12PM, we headed straight over to the restaurant.
As this is about Urban Tree, I am not going to talk about the food (which I will do it in a separate post). After sumptuous lunch, we headed to the properties.
Except Vinod who was sitting in the front, this selfie taken inside the SUV has captured all of us including Meenakshi and Nimisha on the left side corner.
We first went to WOW in Medavakkam.
Take a look at the model property which we had experienced.
What made us and will make you also to say WOW?
1. Quality of the products being used be it with exterior or interior since all the bath fittings were Jaquar and Kohler.
2. These are eco friendly Green Buildings which means you get enough amount of light and breeze and the glasses would not allow sound to penetrate.
3. Even the walls are done so effectively that it would not retain the heat.
4. The interiors were thoughtfully designed making us to get the maximum space.
Want to know how WOW will look alike?
Check more about WOW Project at http://www.urbantreehomes.com/wow-by-urbantree.php
We then set off to experience OXYGEN in Medavakkam.
What is special about OXYGEN?
1. As the name implies it will have enough oxygen by the time the project is complete since Urban Tree will be planting 1 lakh saplings spread across this 9 acre property.
2. To give more security during floods, the property was constructed on an elevation of 9 Feet from the ground.
3. LED Lamps were used which is the case with all the ongoing projects in all the places including the common areas and interiors.
4. Jaquar and Kohler fittings at home.
5. Saint Gobain Glasses for reflecting the UV Rays.
6. Rain Water Harvest System and Sewage Water Treatment Plant.
7. In-House Gym, Amphitheatre, Cafeteria, Bank, ATM,Shops and other commercial establishments.
The facilities I have quoted were just a few as they have 50 in total. Feel the real OXYGEN like never before.
Check more about OXYGEN at http://www.urbantreehomes.com/oxygen-by-urbantree.php
We then headed to FANTASTIC at Vanagaram finally.
We would first see the aerial view of it before we could experience the model apartment.
Now let us see the interiors of the apartment.
What are the specialities of FANTASTIC?
1. Its close proximity to CMBT and educational institutions like Dr MGR University, Saveetha College etc to name a few.
2. Affordable Pricing and in fact this is applicable across all the properties of Urban Tree Homes.
3. Quality of the products used.
4. Perfect land deeds and titles which are free from any encumbrance (applicable for all Urban Tree properties).
5. Perfection in design and appeal.
Be FANTASTIC with FANTASTIC.
Head over to this site to find more info on FANTASTIC - http://www.urbantreehomes.com/fantastic-by-urbantree.php
Of course all comes under one brand which is none other than URBAN TREE HOMES and you can see about the company in detail by clicking - http://www.urbantreehomes.com/
I hope you loved reading this blog post. I am sure you would want to buy one, if not all. Please do refer to your family and friends too who would be interested in booking one since any investment on land is surely an appreciation and not otherwise.
Looking to book a property in Urban Tree Homes? You can do it with a simple click -> https://goo.gl/fdKwW7