Date - 27/11/16
Time - 6:30PM
Place - Ln.Sarath Babu's Residence
Purpose - Monthly Meet
The first ever monthly meet of Lions Club of Chennai Centennial Heroes took place as scheduled. The meet saw the active participation from the members of the fraternity with President Ln K Baskar being the first person to reach the venue.
By 6:30PM, Almost everyone has arrived. After Initial Prayers and Flag Salutation, we also observed a minute silence for the couple of Lions who had passed away.
Followed by this, President Ln K Baskar spoke about the agenda of the meet.
It was followed by Secretary Ln.Dr T Sekar's Speech.
This was followed by the discussion of Financial Statement by the Treasurer.
A new member was introduced by Ln,Jayaraman and he took the oath.
Points that were discussed:
1. Introducing new members to Lionism.
2. Meeting once in a month every month as per the convenience of all club members.
3. Working together for the Projects and doing more but innovative projects.
4. Payment of Dues,if any,on time.
5. Conducting GAV and Charter Meeting.
The minutes were duly recorded.
It was an evening well spent. It was my absolute pleasure to host all the members and looking forward to work with them in the upcoming projects.