Culinary Quest is an unique concept where some of the best brands come together to treat the consumers with a specially curated menu.
When - happening till 4th December,2016
Where - Phoenix Market City,Chennai
Brands - Spaghetti, Noodle Bar, Nandos, Punjab Grill, Rajdhani Thali, Jonah's and ID
I along with few of my foodie friends Katie Nathan, Asmita Madhusudhanan and Priya Subramani decided to check it out as to what this is all about and met up at 12:30PM on 30th November 2016.
Out of the 7 participating restaurants, we relished some of the best foods from Nandos, Punjab Grill, Rajdhani Thali, Nandos and ID.
We tried both Veg and Non-Veg except for Katie who is a pure veg. I must say, were thoroughly impressed due to the following reasons:
1. We were served some of the best curated food items.
2. The staffs were really polite and courteous.
3. The ambiance inside each of these restaurants were too good to miss.
4. The brands also has offers with discounts on bills apart from free parking.
Some of the food items we relished
As you see, each and every food item/menu is unique in its own aspect. While Rajdhani Thali inspired us with uniquely curated Veg Thali which was served as usual in their grandeur way, Jonah's Goes To Japan served us some of the best sushis.
While we looked variety of Chicken being served at Nandos, we cherished Meat/Chicken/Shrimps at Punjab Grill. We ended our Culinary Quest as it is rightly called with ID where we had some Dosa, Vada and Sweets along with desserts. We wrapped up the day with nice filter coffee.
My Takeaway on this:
1. This is too good to be missed.
2. As you have best brands coming together, Phoenix Market City which houses lot of brands would be the one stop shop for all your shopping, entertainment and culinary needs.
Be there. Cherish the best.